- Combine 4 tablespoons of PB2 with 3/4 cup of light coconut milk in a medium bowl. Stir well to reconstitute the PB2.
- Then add in 1 tablespoon Sriracha (or less), 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 packet of Truvia, and 2 tablespoons of ginger. Stir well to combine.
- Pour contents of bowl into your slow cooker and add trimmed chicken thighs, turning to coat.
- Cook on high for 2 1/2 – 3 hours or low for 4 – 5ish hours. Cooking times may vary with different slow cookers. Mine runs really hot, so I cook for lesser amount of time.
- Serve on top of whole wheat linguine or brown rice. If you serve it with linguine, remove the chicken from the slow cooker, and toss the cooked and drained pasta in with the sauce and give it a mad stir! YUM! (there will be lots of sauce)
- Top with chopped peanuts and cilantro.
For a lower calorie/carb, I actually used spiralized zucchini.
Calories 360, Total Fat 20.3g, Saturated Fat 9.3g, Cholesterol 101mg, Sodium 248mg, Total Carbohydrates 6.5g, Dietary Fiber 1.8g, Sugars 2.1g, Protein 37.8g, Iron 14%